To become the global partner in innovative rail and infrastructure projects....
"Wanted: Area Sales Manager Rail Fastening Systems UK & Ireland”
Rik Monteban LinkedIn
Group Sales Director at edilon)(sedra group
"Can you get local sales on the right track?"
What is your assignment?
Based on stakeholder research carried out by you and in close collaboration with end users, you will convey the added value proposition of edilon)(sedra to engineers and consultancy firms in the UK & Ireland. You will introduce appropriate and largely customised solutions, through which you will achieve both commercial success and sustainable growth for edilon)(sedra in the long term.
In doing so, as Area Sales Manager, you will contribute to edilon)(sedra's ambition to be the number one partner for innovative construction and renovation projects on short track routes and railways in the UK & Ireland.
How do you achieve this?
As Area Sales Manager UK & Ireland, you will be primarily responsible for the sale of de edilon)(sedra rail construction systems and rail fastening products to prescribers and end users within the heavy rail, tram, metro and industrial rail projects in the UK & Ireland, for both new construction and maintenance projects.
Based on stakeholder research carried out by you and in close collaboration with end users, you will convey the added value proposition of edilon)(sedra to engineers and consultancy firms in the UK & Ireland.
You will introduce appropriate and largely customised solutions, through which you will achieve both commercial success and sustainable growth for edilon)(sedra in the long term. The challenge in this commercial business development role lies in identifying complex client matters or issues and together, identifying the most appropriate solution from within the edilon)(sedra package. To this end, you will have frequent contact with diverse conversational partners within government, contractors and subcontractors and engineering and consultancy firms.
Sales processes are generally lengthy, in which timing, technical advice and adequate follow-up are of paramount importance. Naturally, you will not be doing this alone. A team of skilled technical and commercial colleagues will be supporting you from the head office in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
What will you bring to the table?
- Driven, with a customer-oriented disposition;
- Ready for a second or third career step;
- BSc or MSc education, preferably in a technical subject;
- Commercial experience with consultative selling to various stakeholders within the construction industry;
- Thinks in terms of solutions, is decisive and a team player;
- Effective negotiator, capable of persuading through professional expertise and facts;
- Results-driven, determined, used to long(er) sales cycles;
- English native speaker or when Dutch native good command of English is a must;
- Happy to work in an environment with colleagues representing different nationalities;
- A long-term vision and long-term commitment to the company.
What about the company?
edilon)(sedra is an international supplier of specialist rail systems for trains, trams, metros and crane rails. These innovative rail systems are used in tunnels and stations or on bridges, viaducts and level crossings, as well as on rail systems for use on industrial sites, container terminals and depots, for example. edilon)(sedra rail systems have been recognised within the international rail arena for over 40 years now.
The company head office is located in Haarlem, the Netherlands. This is also the site where high quality and durable materials for rail systems are developed and manufactured. The Dutch head office has 75 staff; 50 of whom are office-based and 25 of whom work within the manufacturing environment. In addition, edilon)(sedra has 9 sales offices globally.
What will you get in return?
- A very helpful and sociable company with ample opportunity for personal development;
- An autonomous job that you can mould yourself, within the scope of the strategic objectives;
- A varied and challenging next step in your commercial career within a growing, dynamic market;
- Working for a global player in innovative products and systems within a niche rail construction sector.
What will be your products / services?
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:NL (Haarlem, HQ) or UK (home office)
Apply with a relevant cover letter. The reference for this vacancy is EDIL172. For more information, please contact Roy van Eijk on: +31 (0)88 6070 100 in NL or dial +44 (0)20 7096 2855 in the UK. Also take a look at www.edilonsedra.com
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert
Jouw uitdaging: Databyte wil landelijk succesvol zijn. Jij zet hiervoor de volgende stap in de regio’s Midden- en Oost-Brabant en Utrecht!Databyte B.V.
Als Accountmanager UK bij E. den Dekker ben jij vanuit Nederland verantwoordelijk voor de day to day salesactiviteiten aan de lokale tuincentra en DIY op filiaalniveau.E. den Dekker
Als Key Account Manager UK bij E. den Dekker word jij vanuit Nederland verantwoordelijk voor het beheren van de contacten bij de grote tuincentraketens op hoofdkantoorniveau.E. den Dekker