To become the global partner in innovative rail and infrastructure projects....
Wanted: Area Sales Manager Rail Fastening Systems UK & Ireland
Rik Monteban LinkedIn
Group Sales Director
Can you get local sales on the right track?
What is your assignment?
Based on stakeholder research carried out by you and in close collaboration with end users, you will convey the added value proposition of edilon)(sedra to engineers and consultancy firms in the UK & Ireland. You will introduce appropriate and largely customised solutions, through which you will achieve both commercial success and sustainable growth for edilon)(sedra in the long term.
In doing so, as Area Sales Manager, you will contribute to edilon)(sedra's ambition to be the number one partner for innovative construction and renovation projects on short track routes and railways in the UK & Ireland.
How do you achieve this?
As Area Sales Manager UK & Ireland, you will be primarily responsible for the sale of de edilon)(sedra rail construction systems and rail fastening products to prescribers and end users within the heavy rail, tram, metro and industrial rail projects in the UK & Ireland, for both new construction and maintenance projects.
Based on stakeholder research carried out by you and in close collaboration with end users, you will convey the added value proposition of edilon)(sedra to engineers and consultancy firms in the UK & Ireland.
You will introduce appropriate and largely customised solutions, through which you will achieve both commercial success and sustainable growth for edilon)(sedra in the long term. The challenge in this commercial business development role lies in identifying complex client matters or issues and together, identifying the most appropriate solution from within the edilon)(sedra package. To this end, you will have frequent contact with diverse conversational partners within government, contractors and subcontractors and engineering and consultancy firms.
Sales processes are generally lengthy, in which timing, technical advice and adequate follow-up are of paramount importance. Naturally, you will not be doing this alone. A team of skilled technical and commercial colleagues will be supporting you from the head office in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
What will you bring to the table?
- Driven, with a customer-oriented disposition;
- Ready for a second or third career step;
- BSc or MSc education, preferably in a technical subject;
- Commercial experience with consultative selling to various stakeholders within the construction industry;
- Thinks in terms of solutions, is decisive and a team player;
- Effective negotiator, capable of persuading through professional expertise and facts;
- Results-driven, determined, used to long(er) sales cycles;
- English native speaker or when Dutch native good command of English is a must;
- Happy to work in an environment with colleagues representing different nationalities;
- A long-term vision and long-term commitment to the company.
What about the company?
edilon)(sedra is een internationale leverancier van specialistische spoorsystemen voor treinen, trams, metro’s en kraanbanen. Deze innovatieve spoorsystemen worden toegepast in tunnels en stations of op bruggen, viaducten en overwegen. Maar denk bijvoorbeeld ook aan spoorsystemen voor industrieterreinen, containerterminals of depots. De spoorsystemen van edilon)(sedra zijn al meer dan 40 jaar een begrip in de internationale spoorwereld.
Het hoofdkantoor is gevestigd in Haarlem. Dit is tevens de locatie waar hoogwaardige en duurzame materialen voor de spoorsystemen ontwikkeld en geproduceerd worden. De Nederlandse hoofdvestiging telt 75 medewerkers, waarvan er 50 werkzaam zijn op kantoor en 25 in de productieomgeving. Daarnaast telt edilon)(sedra wereldwijd 9 verkoopkantoren.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Jouw opdracht: complexe vraagstukken bij de opdrachtgever identificeren en de best passende oplossingen uit het edilon)(sedra pakket aanbieden.edilon)(sedra
What will you get in return?
- A very helpful and sociable company with ample opportunity for personal development;
- An autonomous job that you can mould yourself, within the scope of the strategic objectives;
- A varied and challenging next step in your commercial career within a growing, dynamic market;
- Working for a global player in innovative products and systems within a niche rail construction sector.
What will be your products / services?
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Haarlem, The Netherlands
Apply with a relevant cover letter. The reference for this vacancy is EDIL172. For more information, please contact Roy van Eijk on: +31 (0)88 6070 100 in NL or dial +44 (0)20 7096 2855 in the UK. Also take a look at www.edilonsedra.com
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert