Realising our global growth ambition..
"We are looking for a Auditor / Business Controller"
"Do you want to be part of a dynamic organisation?"
What is your assignment?
Develop/maintain an audit model, combined with business controlling tasks!
You will establish an Internal Control environment with the required controls and execute a risk-based internal audit program in accordance with the annual audit plan. The results you communicate both verbally and via reports to the senior management. Futhermore you will assist in other audit matters and projects.
In this new position you will develop and maintain the (financial) control and support the CETP Management in all financial processes. As you are located at the Holding, you will be in close contact with the subsidiaries in order to get planning & control cycles run in an accurate, reliable and timely matter and in line with policies, procedures and international and local regulations.
Various financial tasks will be part of your job such as random internal auditing, financial analyses, risk management, corporate compliance, governance, tax compliance and reporting (monthly and annual).
How do you achieve this?
You will support the Management of CETP on various financial matters. Starting with risk-based internal control you are in charge of weekly, monthly and yearly reportings thereof. You support the month-year- end closing, the audit preparations and financial reporting processes in conformity with regulatory requirements and general accepted accounting principles (based on IFRS and various local statutory GAAP). You communicate your findings to the Management Board and draft comprehensive and complete reports of audit areas.
Your focus will be on analyzing the performance of CETP and it’s entities and on creating reportings and making recommendations (both financial and non-financial (KPIS’s)). Furthermore, you initiate and monitor cost saving programs and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with statutory and tax requirements, as well as for the tax planning and annual tax declarations. You are part of the financial control of CETP with a reporting line to the management Board of CETP (CEO and CFO).
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor or University degree in Accounting or Finance or equal working level in Accountancy
- Good knowledge of IFRS, Dutch and preferably German GAAP
- Fluent in English and German. Great communication skills
- Relevant financial experience in accounting/auditing preferably at one of the 'Big 4'
or within capital goods industry
- Experienced with reporting techniques, including analyses and advice
- Flexible and proactive, supervisory and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Risk management tools and procedures for internal control (SOx)
- Willingness to travel as part of the job
What about the company?
CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV (CETP) is the holding of a group of companies which together are one of the largest suppliers for the beverages and liquid food industries. CETP, as an international group of companies, design and manufacture through their brands Holvrieka and Ziemann, turnkey breweries, stainless steel process and storage tanks for the beverage and liquid food industries.
CETP is responsible for subsidiaries in The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, China, UK and the US, and for sales offices in the US, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia and Colombia.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Your assignment: providing the Board with the best financial steering information to contribute to the long term global growth ambition of CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
The emphasis of your work for the coming period will be on creating uniformity, optimization of HR processes and activities for the growing CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
What will you get in return?
- Working in an ambitious and challenging environment, within an international expanding and solid company
- New position with a wide range of activities and responsibilities
- International travel component and various contacts on management level
- Opportunities for personal development and career
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Noord Nederland
Please submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and letter of application (CETP162). For more information about this vacancy, please contact William Antonis by phone on 088 60 70 100. Please also take a look at www.ziemann-holvrieka.com.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert