Realising our global growth ambition...
"We are looking for a pro active Business Development Manager"
"Looking for a challenging international role?"
What is your assignment?
You identify new markets and potential customers to further develop the Tank & Process business in various markets worldwide. Important focus areas:
- Business Development Planning
- Develop New Business Propositions
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Management
- Financial Growth
By developing the business you will contribute actively to the long term global growth ambition of CETP.
How do you achieve this?
You will be responsible for identifying new markets, potential clients and merger & acquisition opportunities. Main goal in this new job is to further develop the Tank & Process business in the various markets worldwide. Startingpoint will be the preparation of a detailed business development plan including the analysis of market trends. By meeting current customers you will get insight in their needs in order to develop relevant business solutions. You will identify potential customers and will be in close contact with the salesforce of CETP to get business done. Spotting merger and acquisition opportunities will also be part of your job. The travelling frequency will be approx. 40-50% partly in – and outside Europe. You will be situated at the CETP Holding in Emmen and will report directly to the CEO.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business economics or (technical) business administration
- At least 10 years of experience in international capital goods industry / business development
- Enthusiasm, proactivity, a self-starting and result oriented personality
- Analytical skills, a strong vision, affinity with M & A
- Able to communicate fluently in English and preferably also in German
Where will you be doing this?
CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV (CETP) is the holding of a group of companies which together are one of the largest suppliers for the beverages and liquid food industries. CETP, as an international group of companies, design and manufacture through their brands Holvrieka and Ziemann, turnkey breweries, stainless steel process and storage tanks for the beverage and liquid food industries.
CETP is responsible for subsidiaries in The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, China, UK and the US, and for sales offices in the US, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia and Colombia.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Your assignment: providing the Board with the best financial steering information to contribute to the long term global growth ambition of CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
In this new position you will develop and maintain the (financial) control and support the CETP Management in all financial processes.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
The emphasis of your work for the coming period will be on creating uniformity, optimization of HR processes and activities for the growing CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
What will you get in return?
- Challenging new role with a wide range of activities and responsibilities
- Career prospects within a solid international organization
- Working in an ambitious and challenging environment
- Working for one of the market leaders in their business
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Emmen
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- Where will you be doing this?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert
Jouw opdracht: een essentiële bijdrage leveren aan de positionering van CCV als omnichannel provider.CCV Nederland
Jouw opdracht: de volgende stap zetten met UCare4. Aan jouw hand wordt het volledige landelijke marktpotentieel van UCare4 benut!UCare4
Jouw opdracht: strategische allianties aangaan met partner(s), zodat CCV internationaal zich verbreedt als dé strategische partner voor betaaloplossingen.CCV Nederland