Improving quality of patient care and education for Dermato-Venereologists
Looking for: CEO that drives organizational development
Your assignment: guide the organization to long-term success
What is your assignment?
EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY (EADV)
The association is dedicated to advancing patient care, education and research in the field of dermatology and venereology by providing a unique platform to bring people together and share ideas! With this driver in mind EADV wants to have positive impact on the world around us.
It is your assignment to professionalize the organization of EADV and to co-develop and implement profitable and efficient strategies. With your in-dept knowledge of corporate governance and your people-oriented leadership style you will make a significant contribution to the long-term success of EADV!
How do you achieve this?
MOTIVATE, INSPIRE, LEAD
As CEO of EADV, you will bring structure and help the organization achieve its potential. We are looking for an influential leader who understands the importance of continuous improvement. A leader who will work with the board and various Committees to motivate, inspire and lead the EADV team to new ways of thinking about what they do and how they do it.
You will provide advice and assistance to the Executive Committee in setting strategy and planning, and provide clear progressive and innovative leadership during implementation. Also solid financial management is essential. You prepare the budget with the CFO to submit to the Treasurer and Finance Committee and suggest and seek new sources of revenue.
As a strong communicator, you must have the ability to represent the association within the business. With your business flair you will establish relationships with other medical associations and reinforce cooperation with pharma partners to ensure the organization's succes. Furthermore EADV has strengthened the relations with Chinese, Indian and American colleagues. These initiatives extend the Academy's relations with societies beyond the European borders and take the EADV one step closer towards global recognition.
With your sense of style you provide guidance and support for the organization of EADV events: Spring Symposia and Annual Congresses.
The CEO we are looking for is a dynamic, passionate and people-oriented leader with a proven track record in a related role and have the gravitas and credibility to drive EADV to achieve its ambitions. Because of the international environment we are looking for candidates from all over Europe.
What will you bring to the table?
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, business wise, flexible and creative
- MSc/MA in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience as executive and/or other managerial position, knows how to develop profitable strategies
- Inspiring and confident collaborative leader; dedicated, respectful and self-critical
- Understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Experience in building networks/partnerships, strong public-speaking and communication skills
- Able and willing to move to Lugano, Switzerland and travel frequently
- Perfect knowledge of the English language
- Affinity with the field of work of EADV
What about the company?
EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY
Founded in 1987, EADV is a non-profit association whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training in the field of dermatology and venereology and to act as the advocate and educator of patients particularly those with cutaneous or venereal diseases.
Membership is open to all dermatologists and venereologists as well as scientists working in these fields and trainees in dermatology. In addition, other health care professionals with an interest in dermatovenereology may also be eligible for membership.
EADV membership includes the subscription to the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV), substantial discounts to attend all EADV Annual Congresses and Spring Symposia.
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of people; make a difference
- Challenging position that offers plenty of opportunities for development
- Socially engaged organization with a solid reputation
- Willingness of the organization to improve and move forward
- Inspiring, international and inter-cultural environment
- Space for entrepreneurship, P&L responsibility
- Dedicated colleagues; motivated to contribute to the organizational goals
- Attractive employment package
Are you interested?
Do you want to make an impact?
For more information you can contact Michael Hespe or Reinout Janssens on +31 88 - 60 70 100. You can also visit www.eadv.org. Please apply with an English cover letter and resume.
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Job alert