Keeping the world's cargo safe!
"We are looking for Customer Service Representatives"
Marcel van der Weiden LinkedIn
Manager Customer Succes Europe
"Love to keep customers happy?"
What is your assignment?
Like to work in an international environment?
Strengthening the position of Cordstrap as a market leader in cargo securing systems! Responding to changes in the environment is crucial. The focus of the organization has therefore shifted from a product-oriented approach to a customer-oriented approach. With a focus on service and customer-focused solutions.
Providing customers with the best possible service! Are you an expert in keeping customers happy? Then you can help Cordstrap making the shift towards a customer-oriented approach. And contribute to the ambition of the organization: market leader in cargo securing systems!
How do you achieve this?
Do you enjoy variety and challenges in your job?
As a Customer Service Representative you are the link between customers and Cordstrap. Customer intimacy is crucial! You can play a big role in this. You know how to find out what customer needs are. How to advise and inspire them. This is where your excellent communication skills come in very handy. Further you are in contact with warehousing and logistic partners and ensure correct order processing.
Your main tasks?
- Taking calls and aswering e-mails from customers
- Creating offers / quotes for existing customers
- Creating and follow up on orders for existing customers
- Complaint handling and problem solving: keeping customers happy
In the end: ensure everything runs smoothly!
You are not doing this all on your own: you are part of an enthusiastic and professional customer success team! Communication lines are short and the culture is informal. You report to the Teamleader Customer Service.
What will you bring to the table?
- 2-5 years experience in a Customer Service environment
- Mbo-degree / level of experience
- Knowledge of CRM / ERP platforms and Microsoft Office
- You are open, flexible, proactive and creative
- You like to work solution oriented and have an understanding of logistical processes
- Knowledge of the English language
What about the company?
Wereldwijde deskundigheid op het gebied van ladingszekering
Cordstrap is een multinationale onderneming met bijna 500 medewerkers verdeeld over vijf continenten. Met meer dan 50 jaar ervaring zet Cordstrap haar deskundigheid in om samen met klanten toepassingen te ontwikkelen en hen advies en training te geven, om er zo voor te zorgen dat hun lading onbeschadigd op de plaats van bestemming aankomt.
Het blijft de missie van Cordstrap om te voorzien in de meest effectieve en innovatieve oplossingen die mogelijk zijn om ervoor te zorgen dat hun klanten kunnen vertrouwen op het veilig transport van hun producten. Altijd en overal ter wereld.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
What will you get in return?
- Working for an international, professional market leader with Dutch roots
- Fun! Enthusiastic colleagues and short communication lines
- A lot of customer contact!
- Working with high quality products and systems
- Opportunity to further develop yourself
What will be your products / services?
Cordstrap’s polyester composite strapping solutions provide a high quality, strong solution to securing products of all shapes and sizes, however heavy, fragile or expensive they may be.
Cordstrap lashing is the most effective way to secure cargo for international shipping wherever it may be, on any transport unit – containers, flat racks, railcars or ships. Cordstrap lashing eliminates incidents and damage to your cargo.
Dunnage bags are specifically designed to secure and stabilize cargo in containers, closed rail cars, trucks and ships. They prevent both lateral and longitudinal movement and are much more effective in stabilizing cargo compared with wood blocking and bracing.
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Oostrum
Then apply directly! For more information on this position (CORD174) please contact Reinout Janssens or Michael Hespe on +31 (0)88 6070100. Also visit https://www.cordstrap.com/.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Job alert