Realising our global growth ambition..
"We are looking for an experienced Financial (Group) Controller"
"Are you a financial expert with international ambitions?"
What is your assignment?
Your assignment: by optimising the finance processes and developing the (financial) control model, you are able to provide the Board of the CETP Holding with the best financial steering information: the basis for well-founded decisions that contribute to the long term global growth ambition of CETP.
How do you achieve this?
You will be the manager of the finance department of the CETP Holding in Emmen and are responsible for the fulfilment of the financial control tasks for several entities within the Group. You manage the sections: financial administration, salary administration, project control and management control.
As Financial (Group) Controller you focus on developing and maintaining the (financial) control model and supporting the Board of CETP in all finance processes and planning & control cycles. This includes reporting, analysing and advising the Board on performances, both financial and non financial. You will draw up budgets, work on risk management and make costprice calculations and periodic consolidations.
You will be part of the financial department and will report directly to the CFO. In the absence of the CFO you will represent him.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 7-10 years of experience in controlling and risk management
- A background in accountancy (or RA title) is an advantage
- Knowledge of annual reports (Dutch Gaap, IFRS) and taxation
- Able to communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of the German language is a benefit
- Dynamic, convincing personality.
What about the company?
CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV (CETP) is the holding of a group of companies which together are one of the largest suppliers for the beverages and liquid food industries. CETP, as an international group of companies, design and manufacture through their brands Holvrieka and Ziemann, turnkey breweries, stainless steel process and storage tanks for the beverage and liquid food industries.
CETP is responsible for subsidiaries in The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, China, UK and the US, and for sales offices in the US, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia and Colombia.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
The emphasis of your work for the coming period will be on creating uniformity, optimization of HR processes and activities for the growing CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
What will you get in return?
- Challenging new role with a wide range of activities and responsibilities
- Career prospects within a solid international organization
- Working in an ambitious and challenging environment
- Working for one of the market leaders in their business
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Emmen
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert