Keeping the world's cargo safe!
"We are looking for several Inside Sales Representatives!"
Marcel van der Weiden LinkedIn
Manager Customer Succes Europe
"Combining your sales drive and excellent French or German speaking skills?"
What is your assignment?
We are looking for several French or German speaking Inside Sales Reps.
Strengthening the position of Cordstrap as a market leader in cargo securing systems! Responding to changes in the environment is crucial. The focus of the organization has therefore shifted from a product-oriented approach to a customer-oriented approach. With a focus on service and customer-focused solutions.
You implement the new customer-oriented method of Cordstrap in your inside sales activities. You love to use your excellent French or German speaking skills! By realizing ambitious targets you contribute to the succes of the organization: market leader in cargo securing systems.
How do you achieve this?
You love to score and to ensure correct order processing. In this Inside sales/lead generation role you contribute to the sales development in Germany or France. How do you do this? You gather information and establish contacts with prospects based on new inquiries.
You are the initial point of contact for the external customer base. Charismatic? It is your job to keep new customers happy! Through telephone based sales calls you book first meetings for Cordstrap's Field Sales Team. Also you are in contact with warehousing and logistic partners. You report directly to the Team Lead Inside Sales.
Like to use your French or German skills in the following activities?
- Taking calls from a diverse group of new customers
- Answering e-mails from new customers; providing them the best possible service
- Creating offers / quotes
- Creating and follow up on orders
- Complaint handling for new customers
What will you bring to the table?
- Next to proficient English you speak excellent German or French
- 2-5 years experience in an Inside Sales role
- Mbo / Hbo-degree / level of experience
- Knowledge of CRM / ERP platforms and Microsoft Office
- You are open, flexible, proactive and creative
- You like to work solution oriented and have an understanding of logistical processes
What about the company?
Global expertise in cargo insurance!
Cordstrap is a multinational company with almost 500 employees divided over five continents. With more than 50 years of experience, Cordstrap develops applications in cooperation with their customers and provides them with advice and training to ensure their cargo reaches its destination free of damage.
It is Cordstrap's mission to provide the most effective and innovative solutions to ensure that their customers can rely on safe transportation of their products. Always and everywhere in de world!
What will you get in return?
- Working for an international, professional market leader with Dutch roots
- Fun! Enthusiastic colleagues and short communication lines
- Challenging role with a lot of customer contact
- Working with high quality products and systems
- Opportunity to realize great sales ambitions
What will be your products / services?
Cordstrap’s polyester composite strapping solutions provide a high quality, strong solution to securing products of all shapes and sizes, however heavy, fragile or expensive they may be.
Cordstrap lashing is the most effective way to secure cargo for international shipping wherever it may be, on any transport unit – containers, flat racks, railcars or ships. Cordstrap lashing eliminates incidents and damage to your cargo.
Dunnage bags are specifically designed to secure and stabilize cargo in containers, closed rail cars, trucks and ships. They prevent both lateral and longitudinal movement and are much more effective in stabilizing cargo compared with wood blocking and bracing.
Are you interested?
Fluent French or German speaker? Huge sales drive? Then it’s worth a chat!
Apply directly! For more information on this position (CORD173) please contact Reinout Janssens or Michael Hespe on +31 (0)88 6070100. Also visit https://www.cordstrap.com/.
Explanation recruitment process
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert