"Help the industry make better glass bottles and jars..."
"I'm looking for a Spanish speaking International Account Manager"
Paul Schreuders LinkedIn
"Let's grow together!"
What is your assignment?
As International Account Manager it is your assignment to sell the advanced sensor technology of XPAR Vision to the glass industry in primarily Spanish/Portuguese speaking areas. By doing this you help the industry make better glass containers (lighter and stronger), reduce their footprint and realize a 20-25% cost reduction. In turn, this will give glass a better position in comparison to other packaging materials and make the world a better place: the mission of XPAR Vision.
How do you achieve this?
Your main objective is to generate business in a global environment with a focus on primarily Spanish/Portuguese speaking territories (Spain, Central and South America). With your excellent people skills, you create new and maintain existing accounts and set and manage expectations throughout. You are used to long sales cycles and know how to build relationships with decision makers and influencers. To obtain your objectives you closely work together with your colleagues in development, sales and operations. You prepare for smooth system installation, commissioning and implementations on site. As the promotor of the innovative technologies of XPAR Vision you also assist in marketing by developing promotional material. You are part of the sales team and report directly to the CEO.
What will you bring to the table?
- Commercial/technical knowledge at Bachelor+ level
- Multiple years of relevant international B2B sales experience in the industrial sector
- Ability to establish and manage relationships at different organizational levels
- Perfect knowledge of the English and Spanish language, verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel frequently (50%)
- Result driven and able to manage short and long term goals in the meantime
- Independent, hands-on
- You work from the head office in the city of Groningen, The Netherlands. Therefore, it is required to live within the reach of the office
Where will you be doing this?
XPAR Vision is a private held, independent and innovative company from the Netherlands – a spinoff from the University of Groningen. At XPAR Vision they develop, install, implement, service and maintain hot end sensor technology. The products and services help to improve the quality selection, quality control and automated process control for the global container glass industry. Since the foundation in 1999 they have become specialists and market leader in optimizing the hot end part of the production process. Until today they have installed and implemented more than 500 systems in more than 30 countries on all continents.
The XPAR Vision team
What will you get in return?
- Attractive, varied and challenging job in an entrepreneurial environment
- Working with innovative, high-quality products/technology
- Internationally active company, enthusiastic team of colleagues and informal culture
- Good employment terms
What will be your products / services?
The product range/systems of XPAR Vision enables customers in the glass container industry to perform hot end inspection: forming process monitoring, quality control in real time and ultimately forming process automation. Where the traditional cold end inspection takes place after 1 till 1.5 hours after production of the containers, the hot end inspection provides the opportunity to intervene earlier on in the process.
The product range of XPAR Vision:
- IR-D, InfraRed Dual camera system. A camera system for (real time) hot end container inspection and forming process control (launched in 2000).
- IGC, Infrared Gob weight Control system. Automatic hot end gob weight control (launched in 2004).
- GA, Gob Assist. Measures (hot end) loading parameters, like position, speed, length, diameter and shape of the gobs, before they enter the blank mould (launched in 2010).
- BTC, Blankside Temperature Control system. Measures (hot end) temperature variables, like mould temperature, plunjer temperature, neck ring temperature and parison temperature (launched in 2012).
- BoX, a system for automatic closed loop, between XPAR sensor technology and Bottero timing, focused on stabilizing the glass distribution of bottles (launched in 2014).
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Groningen, The Netherlands | Spanish/Portuguese speaking areas
Then apply directly! For more information on this position (XPAR171) please contact William Antonis or Vivanne Geurtz on 088 6070100. Also visit https://www.xparvision.com/.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- Where will you be doing this?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert
Jouw uitdaging is klanten helpen efficiënter te werken, daarnaast verhoog je het servicepeil, snelheid en veiligheid van zaken doen met hun klanten.ECS International
Jouw opdracht: Een belangrijke bijdrage leveren bij het realiseren van onze ambitie. En dat in teamverband!Velde
Jouw uitdaging: de juiste energiezuinige oplossingen en daarbij behorende marketing- en salesconcepten aanbieden op het gebied van verwarming en warm water.Nefit Bosch