Help the industry make better container glass and table ware...
I'm looking for a multilingual International Account Manager
Paul Schreuders LinkedIn
Your assignment? Expanding business globally!
What is your assignment?
As International Account Manager it is your assignment to expand business globally. You sell the advanced sensor and robot technology of XPAR Vision to the global glass container and table ware industries. By doing this you help the industries make glass lighter and stronger, reduce their carbon footprint and reduce human dependency. In turn, this will give glass a better competitive position in comparison to other packaging materials and make the world a better place: the mission of XPAR Vision.
How do you achieve this?
Your main objective is to generate business globally. With your excellent people skills, you create new and maintain existing accounts and set and manage expectations throughout. You are used to long sales cycles and know how to build relationships with decision makers and influencers. To obtain your objectives you closely work together with your colleagues in sales, operations and development. As the promotor of the innovative technologies of XPAR Vision you also assist in marketing by developing promotional material. You are part of a sales team of four other international sales colleagues and report directly to the CEO. You work from the head office in the city of Groningen, The Netherlands.
What will you bring to the table?
- Commercial/technical knowledge at Bachelor+ level
- Multiple years of relevant international B2B sales experience in the industrial sector
- Ability to establish and manage relationships at different organizational levels
- Perfect knowledge of the English language, excellent working knowledge of the Spanish, Portuguese and/or French language is highly desirable
- Willingness to travel frequently (Appr. 50% of your time)
- Result driven and able to manage short and long term goals in the meantime
- Self-starter, independent and hands-on mentality
What about the company?
XPAR Vision is a private held, independent and innovative company from the Netherlands – a spinoff from the University of Groningen. At XPAR Vision we develop, install, implement, service and maintain hot end sensors and robot technologies. Our products and services help to improve the forming process performance and quality control for the global glass container and table ware industries. Since the foundation in 1999 we have become specialists and market leader in optimizing the hot end part of the production process. Until today we have installed and implemented more than 600 systems in more than 35 countries on all continents.
What will you get in return?
What will be your products / services?
The product portfolio of XPAR Vision enables customers in the glass container and table ware industries to perform hot end forming process monitoring, quality control in real time and ultimately forming process automation. Where the traditional cold end inspection takes place after upto 1.5 hours after production of the containers, the XPAR Vision hot end systems provides the opportunity to intervene earlier on in the process.
The product range of XPAR Vision:
- IR-D, InfraRed Dual camera system: A camera system for (real time) hot end forming process control and quality inspection of bottles, jars and drinking glasses.
- IGC, Infrared Gob weight Control: A system for automatic hot end gob weight control.
- GA, Gob Assist: A high-speed optical camera system for measurement of (hot end) gob loading parameters, like position, speed, length and time of arrival of the gobs, before they enter the blank mould.
- BTC, Blankside Temperature Control: A system for measurement of (hot end) temperature parameters, like blank temperature, plunger temperature, neck ring temperature and parison temperature.
- Blank Robot: A system to perform precise swabbing of blanks end replace other repetitive actions by the Machine Operator to minimize human dependency.
- Integration: development of automatic hot end closed loops between XPAR Vision sensor and robot technology and IS-Machine timing systems: focused on intelligent use of sensor data in order to steer automatically process parameters to control ware spacing, glass distribution and cooling conditions.
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Groningen, The Netherlands | International
Then apply now! For more information on this position (XPAR181) please contact William Antonis or Vivanne Geurtz on 088 6070100. Also visit https://www.xparvision.com/.
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Job alert