Market leader in maintenance using automatic welding solutions…
"Wanted: International Business Development Manager"
Hilbert Peuk LinkedIn
HR Manager Europe
"Are you a pioneer with an entrepreneur’s mentality and passion for technology?"
What is your assignment?
Becoming the market leader in maintenance using automatic welding solutions.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for expanding and maintaining your customer base in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries in Europe, with a strong focus on Germany. You play an important role in achieving the company’s ambition: becoming the market leader in maintenance using automatic welding solutions which help extend the service life of our customers’ technical operational equipment.
You build long-term relationships; as an expert networker, you acquire interesting new international clients for AZZ WSI from all over Europe.
How do you achieve this?
Together with the management team, you are responsible for drafting the sales and account plan. You create opportunity, facilitate the realisation of targets and margins, keep a close eye on the competition, and supervise and monitor the overview of outstanding RFPs. You can always count on professional support from your technical and back office colleagues. Your main contacts are the customers’ maintenance, turnaround, and asset managers. You attract projects at an early stage by applying your knowledge and following market developments. A true ambassador, you also represent AZZ WSI at international conferences, trade shows, and seminars. You report to the Sales Director Europe.
What will you bring to the table?
- International experience in conceptual sales
- Experience in maintenance and service is a plus
- Commercially skilled, hunter, strong negotiator, proactive, ambitious
- Technical affinity, preferably in mechanical engineering (metallurgy/welding technology)
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Results-oriented, decisive, and a pioneer’s mentality
- Fluent in English, strong communicative skills
- Familiar with the target market
What about the company?
AZZ WSI B.V. (NL) is a subsidiary of publicly traded AZZ Inc. (NYSE 1999). For over 60 years, AZZ has delivered galvanisation services, electronic systems, welding solutions, specialised electrical equipment, and high-tech services. AZZ is primarily active in the power generation, transmission, distribution, and industrial markets. In Europe, AZZ WSI is specialised in maintenance and repair solutions using automatic welding technology.
What will you get in return?
- Thorough technical training
- A company with a high level of knowledge and experience
- Globally active, financially stable company
- Committed staff, international environment
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Opportunities for further personal development and growth
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Focus op Duitsland
Does this sound like you?
Apply today (reference number AZZ171)! For further information regarding this vacancy, please contact Umut Erdogan at 088 60 70 100, and visit www.azz.com.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert
Jouw uitdaging: Databyte wil landelijk succesvol zijn. Jij zet hiervoor de volgende stap in de regio’s Midden- en Oost-Brabant en Utrecht!Databyte B.V.
Als Accountmanager UK bij E. den Dekker ben jij vanuit Nederland verantwoordelijk voor de day to day salesactiviteiten aan de lokale tuincentra en DIY op filiaalniveau.E. den Dekker
Als Key Account Manager UK bij E. den Dekker word jij vanuit Nederland verantwoordelijk voor het beheren van de contacten bij de grote tuincentraketens op hoofdkantoorniveau.E. den Dekker