Realising our global growth ambition...
"We are looking for a flexible International HR Manager"
"Do you want to be part of a dynamic organisation?"
What is your assignment?
In this new position you will be responsible for constructing and implementing the international HR policy. As CETP is continuously growing, the emphasis of your work for the coming period will be on creating uniformity, developing a group culture, optimization of HR processes and activities for all the subsidiaries and sales offices within the group.
How do you achieve this?
You will provide proactive advice and support to the holding company in the areas of: international recruitment, talent management, retention, organizational development, learning and personal development, reward, budget and costs management. You translate the HR strategy to the operating company level. Furthermore, you build bridges between the subsidiaries and the holding to ensure/synchronize effective/efficient (HR) processes over the group and assist the Managing Directors in M&A processes and in the execution of the post-merger integration. In this supporting role you manage the expat and immigration programs. You continuously improve the HR processes and policy by looking for ways to become more cost effective and smarter across the board, without compromising quality, joy or happiness. You will work from the office in Emmen and are regularly present at the different subsidiaries on location. Travelling to stay in contact with the subsidiaries and sales offices is part of the job.
What will you bring to the table?
- Master or Bachelor degree; strong analytical abilities.
- Experienced in an international HR position, with good knowledge of international rules, regulations and policies regarding expat personnel.
- Gains trust and credibility at all levels.
- Strong work ethics. Acts with integrity, professionalism and discretion.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, Dutch and German.
- A creative and ‘can-do’ mindset; ability to cope with a busy workload and dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to travel as part of the job.
What about the company?
CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV (CETP) is the holding of a group of companies which together are one of the largest suppliers for the beverages and liquid food industries. CETP, as an international group of companies, design and manufacture through their brands Holvrieka and Ziemann, turnkey breweries, stainless steel process and storage tanks for the beverage and liquid food industries.
CETP is responsible for subsidiaries in The Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, China, UK and the US, and for sales offices in the US, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia and Colombia.
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Your assignment: providing the Board with the best financial steering information to contribute to the long term global growth ambition of CETP.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
In this new position you will develop and maintain the (financial) control and support the CETP Management in all financial processes.CIMC Enric Tank & Process BV
What will you get in return?
- Working in an ambitious and challenging environment, within an international expanding and solid company.
- New position with a wide range of activities and responsibilities.
- Working for one of the market leaders in their business.
- Possibility to work part-time (0,8-1fte).
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Noord Nederland
Please submit an up-to-date copy of your resume and letter of application (CETP161). For more information about this vacancy, please contact William Antonis or Ankie van Hees by phone on 088 60 70 100. Please also take a look at www.ziemann-holvrieka.com
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert