We'll do anything to match our suppliers and customers needs.
Wanted: a highly talented 'broker' with an international scope.
Johan Vanhees LinkedIn
Do you want to create strong partnerships?
What is your assignment?
Bruj International has grown from a small and humble start-up to a successful organization with strong partnerships throughout the whole industry, from petrochemical producers to manufacturers of plastic parts. Bruj continuously strives to provide the best product for the needs of their customers and aim to become the leading trading company in the European market of plastic raw materials.
As a Trader you'll build a vast network of stakeholders and provide them with top-notch products that meet the highest standards at the most competitive prices. It's your assignment to source and import the right material and develop a long-term relationship by sharing your extensive (product) knowledge with your customers.
You will be focusing on the market in a specific area: Southern Europe (mainly Italy, Spain and France), Eastern Europe (mainly Poland and Czech Republic) or the Nordics. Together with a young and dynamic team of colleagues you will do anything to find the right plastic material!
How do you achieve this?
Within this position you are not solely responsible for either sales or purchases. The unique style of trading at Bruj means visiting customers and suppliers regularly, which builds an intensive and personal relationship. You will trade in prime and near-prime plastic raw materials, based on the specific needs of your relations.
With your quick response time, extensive knowledge and experience you help to source the right product as fast as possible and deliver it whenever and wherever the customer needs it, tailored to their specific demands.
You'll be located in Bruj's headquarters in Tholen (NL), or in the trading office in Haltern am See (D) - depending on where you live - and work closely with other traders to conquer the markets in Eastern-Europe, Southern-Europe and/or the Nordics. You will report to the Market Manager of your specific area.
What will you bring to the table?
- a real talent for trading; you are able to get the best deal on anything
- the eagerness and willingness to learn the market and make it your own
- strong mathematical, analytical and negotiation skills to adapt to the latest trends and demands
- a strong focus on teamwork combined with a great sense of humor
- the ability to identify new opportunities and create long-term relationships in a fast-paced environment
- a winner's mentality, entrepreneurship, good judgement and a proactive mindset; not afraid to pick up the phone and make decisions without hesitation
- fluent in English, preferably good knowledge of the Italian (Southern Europe) or Polish (Eastern Europe) language
What about the company?
PURE. POWERFUL. PLASTICS.
Bruj International is an independent trader of prime and near-prime plastic raw materials, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and polyvinylchloride. It has been active in Europe since 2008 and has grown to a successful and dynamic organization, that operates from its headquarters in Tholen.
With 50 years of knowledge and experience, Bruj provides a high speed of execution and operates in line with the most recent trends in the market. A wide range of available polymers and logistic support services are pivotal in the development of strong partnerships on a global scale.
It currently employs a team of 15 people with a (shared) passion for plastic, and believe in a honest and reliable business. For many years to come.
What will you get in return?
- a financially powerful and independent organization with a worldwide presence
- the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business in an ever-changing marketplace
- over 50 years of knowledge and experience, both in trading and producing plastic raw materials
- a young, dynamic and customer friendly team of colleagues
- the independence and the flexibility to 'source and import', once you have followed a detailed training of the products and market
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Tholen
Please apply immediately if you are looking for a rapidly growing company with a worldwide presence. For more information, feel free to contact Peter Paardekooper or Bas de Vries on +31 (0)88 - 60 70 100.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert