Global market leader in protective fabrics for workwear and safety wear...
"I'm looking for a market driven Product Manager."
"Are you the linking pin between the end-users and the company?"
What is your assignment?
The key goal of this position is to set up an international product portfolio of flame resistant fabrics to be used in protective clothing for the oil, gas, energy, chemical and metal industry.
You will analyse the market and the productportfolio and gain clarity about the route to success. Moreover, you will develop a portfolio that meets the demands of the market.
How do you achieve this?
In this commercial position you will have two eyes fixed on the market and the opportunities it provides as well as keeping a close watch on the internal developments, you are the linking pin between the market and the company!
You support, develop and oversee business opportunities. Your market/product plans will have an impact on the strategy for growth and fuel the sales pipeline for future business. You will set the roadmap; from conception to commercialisation.
Your experience (being both commercial and technical) in the target markets provides you with the necessary skills and expertise to develop and maintain long standing and collaborative relationships with the end-users as well as with important clients.
As a creative and professional product manager with a commercial focus you are also able to seek out new opportunities for growth and assist R&D in their materials development strategy. Furthermore your excellent people skills will help you in supporting the salesteam to ensure a strong market position and increase and improve both sales and profit margins.
You are based in Nijverdal but regular travel is an integral part of your job (+/- 30%) since your team members and customers are based throughout Europe. You report directly to the Head of Product Management & Marketing.
What will you bring to the table?
- Market and result driven, creative, flexible and dynamic personality.
- Experienced in developing and implementing successful product strategies.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural and multifunctional team.
- Strong analytical skills; minimum bachelor’s degree. Commercial and/or technical education.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German would be a plus.
What about the company?
Textiles technology group Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) is a multinational company which develops and produces solutions which are sold worldwide for the protection of people and their working and living environment.
Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) strives for leadership in growing market niches for specialist, functional materials.
To that end the company uses its broad technological base, the specialist skills available within the organization and its strong position in the value chain. In markets which require a high degree of functionality TenCate seeks to offer high-grade solutions.
The objective is to contribute to progress in the sectors in which TenCate operates. The added value for its customers results in higher valuation of the materials and profitable growth for the company. This also creates value for shareholders.
The strategy of TenCate is characterized by:
- market leadership
- value chain management
- cost leadership, in combination with:
- product differentiation, focusing on specific applications and customer requirements
- end-user marketing and an industrial brand policy
- technological innovation, being breakthrough or sustaining
- a focus on markets for specified materials
- growth (buy & build)
- a balanced portfolio and the scaling down of non-core activities (fix-it / exit)
Materials, modules and systems from TenCate come under four areas of application:
- Safety and protection
- Space and aerospace
- Infrastructure and the environment
- Sport and recreation
TenCate occupies leading positions in protective fabrics, composites for space and aerospace, antiballistics, geosynthetics and synthetic turf.
TenCate Corporate Clip
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Jouw opdracht: Zorg dragen voor een stevige pull van de eindgebruikers bij de fabrikanten van werk- en veiligheidskleding.TenCate
Your assignment: To ensure a solid and successful product strategy and develop markets with aerospace and industrial customers.TenCate
What will you get in return?
- Dynamic, international and innovative environment.
- Entrepreneurial position with broad responsibilities.
- Position with room for growth and ambition.
- Excellent solutions; focus on quality, service and reliability.
- Good employment terms.
Who will be your customers?
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Nijverdal
Do you want to be the linking pin?
We are looking forward to your application! For more information you can contact Michael Hespe (+31 88 60 70 100). More information can also be found at the TenCate Protective Fabrics website.
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Who will be your customers?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert