What is your assignment?
Your main objective is to ensure a solid, consistent and successful product strategy and develop markets with aerospace (e.g. Airbus, Boeing, BAE) and industrial (e.g. Shell, GE) customers.
How do you achieve this?
To obtain your objectives you closely work together with your colleagues in Engineering, New Business Development and Sales to meet the customers needs. In this commercial position you will have an eye fixed on the market and the opportunities it provides as well as keeping a close watch on the internal developments, you are the linking pin! Your market/product plans will have an impact on the strategy for organic growth and fuel the sales pipeline for future business. You will set the roadmap; from conception to commercialisation. Your experience (both technical and commercial) in the target markets provide you with the necessary skills and expertise to develop and maintain long standing and collaborative relationships with major OEM and tier 1 customers. As a creative product manager you are also able to seek out new opportunities for growth and assist R&D in their materials development strategy. With your excellent people skills you will support the existing organization to ensure a strong market position and increase and improve both sales and profit margins. You are based in Nijverdal but regular travel is an integral part of your job (+/- 25%) since your team members and customers are based throughout Europe. You report directly to the Head of Product Management.
What will you bring to the table?
- Result and action driven, creative, flexible and dynamic
- Experienced in developing and implementing product strategies
- Strong understanding of aerospace, defence and space sectors
- Knowledge of composite materials and processes
- Strong analytical skills; minimum bachelor’s degree with a technical education/background
- Fluent in English, German would be an extra benefit
What about the company?
Textiles technology group Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) is a multinational company which develops and produces solutions which are sold worldwide for the protection of people and their working and living environment.
Royal Ten Cate (TenCate) strives for leadership in growing market niches for specialist, functional materials.
To that end the company uses its broad technological base, the specialist skills available within the organization and its strong position in the value chain. In markets which require a high degree of functionality TenCate seeks to offer high-grade solutions.
The objective is to contribute to progress in the sectors in which TenCate operates. The added value for its customers results in higher valuation of the materials and profitable growth for the company. This also creates value for shareholders.
The strategy of TenCate is characterized by:
- market leadership
- value chain management
- cost leadership, in combination with:
- product differentiation, focusing on specific applications and customer requirements
- end-user marketing and an industrial brand policy
- technological innovation, being breakthrough or sustaining
- a focus on markets for specified materials
- growth (buy & build)
- a balanced portfolio and the scaling down of non-core activities (fix-it / exit)
Materials, modules and systems from TenCate come under four areas of application:
- Safety and protection
- Space and aerospace
- Infrastructure and the environment
- Sport and recreation
TenCate occupies leading positions in protective fabrics, composites for space and aerospace, antiballistics, geosynthetics and synthetic turf.
TenCate Corporate Clip
Overige vacatures van dit bedrijf
Jouw opdracht: Zorg dragen voor een stevige pull van de eindgebruikers bij de fabrikanten van werk- en veiligheidskleding.TenCate
Your Assignment: To set up an international product portfolio of flame resistant fabrics to be used in protective clothing in the industry.TenCate
What will you get in return?
TenCate offers you:
- Dynamic, international and innovative environment
- Entrepreneurial position with broad responsibilities
- Position with room for growth and ambition
- Excellent solutions; focus on quality, service and reliability
- Good employment terms
Who will be your colleagues?
What will be your products / services?
Are you interested?
Standplaats / rayon:Nijverdal (NL)
Explanation recruitment process
- What is your assignment?
- How do you achieve this?
- What will you bring to the table?
- What about the company?
- What will you get in return?
- Who will be your colleagues?
- Who will be your customers?
- What will be your products / services?
- Are you interested?
- Explanation recruitment process
- Job alert